Our luxurious Girdwood, Alaska bed & breakfast is not hard to find, but it’s always best to be prepared (anyone living in Alaska will tell you that).
Driving Directions to Our Girdwood, Alaska Bed & Breakfast
- Whether you are heading south from Anchorage or north from Seward, take the Seward Highway to Milepost 90.
- At the Tesoro Gas Station, turn onto the Alyeska Highway and drive 2.6 miles to Timberline Drive (just past the New Girdwood Townsite).
- Turn right on Timberline drive .2 miles to Vail Drive.
- Turn left on Vail Drive and follow this street .6 miles.
- Hidden Creek Bed & Breakfast is located at the top of the steep hill on the left side of the road. We are the last house on the street, before the road curves into the upper portion of St. Johann Loop. Our address is 739 Vail Drive.
Download printer friendly Map and Directions for our Girdwood, Alaska bed & breakfast: click here.